Today I was nominated for the very first time for LIEBSTER award, an extremely inspiration writer, gives back to the community and encouraging. I was super excited when I received a notification for a comment approval on my blog. All the comment said I had been nominated! I didn’t have to think twice about accepting it. Before I more any further, I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the person that nominated:
I have been trying to put into words to show my appreciation and gratefulness, but it is kinda hard giving the right vibe through a blog post on a computer. 🙂 I just want to make sure it is know that I am beyond thankful for nominating me. I encourage each and every person reading this that will go by her blog. When you checkout new blogs (to you especially, you never know what you may learn, find, inspire, and who knows).
I still have 11 questions to get to , but I need to get my thank you out, answer the questions, contact the 10 blogs I nominated and then create 11 questions for the bloggers I nominated. To top it all off I just found out I was nominated for a second Liebster Award.
Oh, how I am going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this weekend!
Rules for the award (if you choose to accept it)
- Make a post that thanks the person who nominate you along with thanking them. Make sure to include the award sticker to your post.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers and make sure to notify them through a comment on a post.
- All nominated bloggers are to have to less than 200 followers but I feel that just because a person has loads of followers doesn’t mean anything all the time, so my rule of thumb is choosing blogs less than 400-500 followers
- Don’t forget to post the rules in your post, also
- Lastly, the blogger who nominated you will ask you a serious of 11 questions to answer and I will have 11 questions for the blogs that I nominated, or you can repeat the same questions.
I have decided to nominate the following bloggers for THE LIEBSTER AWARD: