I was nominated for this award and gladly accepted it! I know I’m repeating myself on some things but wanted to give one more shout out to the person who nominated me. I love this blog and her comments are ever so greatly appreciated! Please check out her blog at:
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my nominations:
Here are my 11 questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- Have you set goals for 2016 and what are your top 3?
- What would be your dream career?
- What are your 3 top (positive) traits about yourself?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What language do you wish you could speak?
- Do you think money equals happiness?
- Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
- If you could be ANY type of doctor, what kind of doctor would you be?
- What is something people don’t know about you?
Here are the 11 questions I answered:
- What was the last photo you took? A picture of the gingerbread house my son and I made
- What question do you hate to answer? Anything negative
- Where were you three hours ago? Walking my dog
- What did you do for your latest birthday? I had dinner with my family.
- Who is your hero? I have many but Stan Pearson is one of them. He is a motivational speaker and his inspiration is what got me into starting this blog.
- What is the weirdest thing about you and are you proud of it? I’m very proud of it. I’ve been known to have a super long tongue like Gene Simmons. I can touch the bottom of my chin and the tip of my nose.
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy? Yes, indeed!
- Is there anything purple near you and what is it? My favorite color is purple so I have many things near me that’s purple including my blanket, Christmas stocking,and multiple Christmas ornaments.
- If you joined the circus what would your act be? I’ve always wanted to be a trapeze artist.
- What would your ideal holiday be? A holiday EVERYONE can celebrate. Something that includes everyone and isn’t religious based. I don’t know, maybe a pet holiday.?.?
- Why do you think the dish ran away with the spoon (hey diddle diddle, nursery rhyme)? So when food was put on the dish it could be eaten with the spoon.