This is my first interview of the year and it is with OpinionatedMan aka Jason.
Jason was kind enough to do an interview with me through email. So here we go.
1.Think of your top 3 Southern norms and tell me your thoughts on whether they are true, false, or just get over it.
Southern norms definitely exist and I found out firsthand that some parts of the country don’t understand southerners. I visited Seattle, Washington once and met some people there for a trip. During that trip I asked some individuals where the “weight room” was.” They couldn’t understand me. They thought I was saying “white room” for some reason. Must be a southern thing! I also love southern food and comfort so I guess I fit the stereotype!
2. I got the idea of doing weekly blog reviews from you and would like to know what made you want to do this? It showcased other bloggers instead of your own.
I make an effort to spread the word on WordPress. It isn’t always appreciated or noticed, but it is about what is important to me in the end. An active blogosphere where bloggers support one another only serves us all in the long run. That is what I believe and how I blog.
3. Your blog is loved and hated by so many, if you could say one thing to all the naysayers, what would it be?
“You still mad?”
My blog is only hated by those that fail to recognize the freedom of opinion and expression. The irony of course is that these same people enjoy that very freedom for themselves.
4. Two of my on my blog are parenting and relationships. One of the things we have in common is adoption. What is something you would like to share with others out there that are either considering adopting or are adopted?
Nobody, group, or person represents. We all represent it with our lives and each and each life is different. People should remember that when speaking on adoption or to an adoptee with generalizations.
5. I consider you a great asset to WordPress or the blogging community and value your posts highly. With that said, what are your thoughts on the upcoming Presidential election here in the United States?
In the interest of time I’ll share my link with my views on the election. I will consider moving to another country if Hillary Clinton wins. She is guilty of perjury, is a liar, and should be in prison.
6. What is something funny about yourself that no one knows?
That I am not very funny. I think some people assume I am.
7. There are many aspects to your blog. What is your favorite part of your blog?
My social network is my favorite part and what keeps me blogging. I’ve worked hard to create an interactive platform. It takes time, consistency, and a daily grind to build one.
8. Lastly, is there a motivational quote you live by daily or saying?
I do have one actually, but it might only work for me. My daily saying is “fuck it.”
I would like to thank Jason for taking the time to do this email interview. Below is a link to his blog. I hope everyone enjoyed this interview because there will be more to come and starting in February, I will begin doing weekly blog reviews.
Please checkout Jason’s blog at: https://aopinionatedman.com
I hope you guys checkout his blog. He is an amazing blogger and gives back to the blogger community in every way!!!
Let me know what you think of this interview and comment below. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in doing a blog review or interview.